Anna Kennedy is proud to announce being Ambassador for Includability
Anna Kennedy is proud to announce being Ambassador for Includability, their website is launching in May. Its to help Autistic adults into the workplace and get more businesses and companies on board.
Includability was co-founded by ex-Paralympian, Liz Johnson and is very much the home of inclusive employers, all of whom are committed to treating people equitably. No company is perfect. Fact.
There are so many companies that have Equity, Diversity & Inclusion extremely high on their agenda for 2021. So why not work together in order to make better decisions, share best practice, ask for help and empower employees / colleagues?
Individually it is very difficult to change a culture, however, by providing a platform that will build a community of like-minded people with the same vision of making a change and taking action, we can all make a difference.
Includability.co.uk is an amazing concept. To make it the success we believe it can be, is going to take collective effort, collective dedication and collective perseverance.
What is includability.co.uk?
- A platform created to inspire, positively disrupt and drive much-needed change.
- A job board for employers that have committed to treating people equitably.
- We put the candidate in control of how they apply for a job.
- We are about Actions not Words. Every employer will be validated and must hold the Includability Kitemark – the mark of a company that is doing the right thing.
- A collaboration, engagement and community of individuals, companies, membership bodies and charities that will work together to ensure a culture of openness, inclusivity and diversity where every person is treated in an equitable way.
- With unlimited amounts of Digital Mentors, we are giving you the opportunity to interact with prospective candidates interested in knowing more about your company.
- An opportunity for employers to engage with prospective job seekers, looking to work for a company that prides themselves on going above and beyond to create an authentically inclusive culture.
- By partnering with Recite Me and TAP, we are one of the most accessible and proactive job boards you could partner with as you strive to recruit the best talent
- We provide you with the opportunity to host (or provide guests) webinars, Q&A’s, workshops and courses. In an ideal world, you would do this in collaboration with other companies on the includability.co.uk site, for which we are there to assist, help facilitate and advise as necessary.
- We have an amazing selection of Official Partners, Ambassadors, Charities and Consultancies that are on board to help you achieve a more inclusive culture
- With great pride, we are financially inclusive. No limits on job postings or the amount of users you have.
- We Care. 1% For the Planet / 1.5% of Revenue to Charity / Planting 250 Trees for EVERY company that signs up for monthly subscription / Donations to B1G1 / Regular Fundraising events.
- We don’t want box tickers, we want game changers.
- We are The Home of Inclusive Employers.
Be the number one job platform for employers and job seekers, and to positively contribute towards a society that is free from discrimination, through clear communication, total collaboration and decisive action.
Virtual Webinar | Pre-Launch
Date: Wednesday 24th February
Time: 12:30pm – 14:00pm
We are delighted to have an amazing panel of guest speakers, including:
- Liz Johnson (Gold medal winning ex-Paralympic swimmer and Co-Founder of includability.co.uk)
- Adil Ghani (Motivational speaker who has limb-girdle muscular dystrophy and works as a consultant at The Ability People)
- Joanne Monck OBE (Inspirational woman who was awarded an OBE in this years Honours List for services to transgender equality)
- Norma Ncube (Founder of the MOD BAME Women’s Network & Royal Air Force member of the MOD Race Network Committee)
- Sara Matthews (HR Director at Chelsea FC)
- Michael Lloyd (Founder of Mental Health Charter)
- Diane Lightfoot (CEO at Business Disability Forum)
- Alex Manners (TV and Radio Presenter, Asperger’s Champion & Speaker)
- Anna Kennedy OBE (Founder of Anna Kennedy Online, an amazing Autism Awareness Charity)
We will also introduce the Founders of the two Charities that we are supporting:
- Ashley Iceton (Founder of Penathlon)
- Karen Williams OBE (Founder of Buddy Bag Foundation)
Our host for the event:
- Rachael Latham: Racheal is a sports broadcaster, TV presenter and public speaker. She swam for Great Britain for six years, winning World Championship silver and bronze, setting world records in 100m and 200m butterfly and also competed at the 2008 Beijing Paralympics.
This will be an insightful and inspiring event, so please join us and feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any questions that you would like us to ask our panel of guests on the day.
For every person that attends, includability.co.uk will plant 1 tree through Ecologi.