Anna Kennedy Online is seeking Recording Artists, Musicians, Singers, Rappers and Songwriters Diagnosed on the Autism Spectrum
We are producing a multi-genre compilation album featuring musical artists diagnosed as Autistic. Artists will ideally travel to Watford to record with our producer Lauren Russell, however, we invite anyone who is unable to travel or lives outside of the UK to apply – we ask in this case that you are able to record yourself (whether vocals or other instruments) to a professional standard and to a click track, either at home or at a recording studio near you.
We are aiming to produce a 9-12 track album and would like to incorporate as many artists as possible, from all ages and backgrounds; whether you sing, rap, scream, play drums, guitar, bass, piano, trumpet, harp, accordion, the triangle or any musical instrument. We will work with you to write and produce an original song in any genre (Pop, Hip-Hop, R&B, Rock, Metal, Country, Funk, EDM etc).
- Are diagnosed on the Autism Spectrum
- Feel they will be comfortable recording in a home studio environment
- Are able to record to a click track
- Can travel to Watford, Hertfordshire, UK to record in a home studio
- Are able to record themselves to a professional standard using a DAW
If this sounds like something you’d want to be a part of, apply with the form below