Join Anna Kennedy Online as a Young Patron
Anna Kennedy Online is driven by teams of people who care a lot more about getting it done, and the relationships we build as a result and we are established and passionate about helping society and raising Autism Awareness and acceptance across the globe by making a difference through our dedication to reaching out and supporting communities.
Anna Kennedy Online needs help both to raise its profile and to raise funds. Our patrons play a vital role in connecting people to our charity and represent the Charity in a variety of different ways.
We are passionate to change the perceptions on Autism and raising awareness and we cannot do this alone and that is why our incredible patrons are so important and fantastic role models within society.
Our team is a network of volunteers across the world who work to engage people with the work of Anna Kennedy Online. The Patrons help Anna Kennedy Online mission of increasing Autism awareness and understanding of the services provided and fundraising support for the charity.
Closing date is 31/10/20
The role of the patron
We are looking for two young patrons to join us under the age of 18 years old.
So how would you connect? There are many ways of getting involved depending on your experience and personal aspirations and could be any of the following:
- Making introductions to your contacts who may support the charity.
- Promoting our events and services through your social media contacts.
- Contacting local groups who may support Anna Kennedy Online to arrange talks for us to attend.
- Giving your own short talks on the charity to a variety of community groups.
- Running small fundraising events or initiatives with your family, friends, or colleagues.
- Support or run stands at local events.
- Attending our annual events – young Patrons chosen will need to be accompanied by a parent/guardian to any of our events
Anna is always interested and welcomes ideas thinking out of the box of different ways of raising awareness and acceptance.
How can I apply?
If you are interested in becoming a young patron please complete the form below and and describe why you would like to be part of Anna Kennedy Online.
Once we have received this, we will contact you to discuss further.
Alternatively contact Lisa Robins by email on email@example.com with these details.